Sunday, April 3, 2011

I rock at kindergarten

So, I should probably be a little better at the supervisory aspect of kindergarten than I am. Don't get me wrong, I managed to help keep them from shredding their tiny fingers during the Great Latke Making *&^%^&&^%^%$ of 2010, and I am faster than Usain Bolt when it comes to keeping them away from scissors. It's just that I cannot manage to stay focused when there are art projects around. Be it coloring, smearing clay onto paper, taping things together, stapling crowns, or smearing glue, I am sort of addicted.

There's a new section on one of the cork boards at the high school I work at: a display of my crafts from kindergarten. My high schoolers think I've officially gone off the deep end. This is actually a possibility at this point in the year.

Who needs a Master's degree, a B.A. and a B.S? WHO? I've got crayons, and I am set.

No comments:

Post a Comment